DATA PROCESSING CONTROLLER
Users are informed that the Controller responsible for processing the personal data collected through this website is KERN PHARMA, S.L. domiciled at Colom II, Carrer Venus, 72, 08228 Terrassa, Barcelona. Users may contact the Controller by post at the address above or by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Contact forms: The purpose of this data processing will be to answer queries, respond to requests or resolve any issues that arise. In this case, your personal data shall be stored for the time required to respond to your query and will subsequently be blocked for the amount of time necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which the company is bound.
- CV submission forms: The purpose of this data processing will be the participation in the company’s current or future selection processes. We will store your data for a maximum period of two years, unless you specify otherwise, and subsequently for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
- Marketing emails If you tick the relevant box, we may use your data for the purposes of keeping you informed of our news, activities and other information that may be of interest to you and that is related to the company’s activity. We will store your data as long as you do not declare your opposition to the same and, in any event, for a maximum of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
The legal basis that legitimises the processing of personal data will be as follows:
- Contact forms: The consent of the interested party and the correct execution of the query or request made.
- CV collection forms: the consent of the interested party.
- Sending of marketing communications: the consent of the interested party.
Data processing Controllers may communicate the user’s personal data to group companies provided that said communication is related to the request or query formulated or is for internal administrative issues. Likewise, the Public Authorities may be recipients of the data in order for the company to comply with the legal obligations to which it is bound.
In the case of CVs, the data may be communicated to other Indukern Group companies; Grupo Indukern, S.L. (http://www.grupoindukern.com/), Laboratorios Calier, S.A. (http://www.calier.es/) and Acta Farma, S.L. (http://www.actafarma.com/), for the same purposes and duration.
The Controller has no plans to transfer data internationally to third countries.
Website users are not obligated to provide their personal data, but if they do not, it may affect the services that are provided through our website.
The Controllers state that users have the right to access, rectify and delete their data as well as the right to restrict the processing and transferring of their data in the cases referred to in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
In the event that the data processing is based on consent, the user will be entitled to revoke consent for the processing of his/her data.
To exercise these rights, a letter must be sent to the Controllers at the above addresses or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To this effect, you must provide proof of your identity expressing the right that you wish to exercise.
In the event that the users’ rights are infringed, they may submit the corresponding complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) (www.agpd.es). In all events, we have a firm commitment to privacy and will do everything possible to resolve any issue relating to data protection at the address email@example.com.